Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hello. Please a need to reset fo factory reset beccause i do not know the password to change the wireless internet service on my LASER JET PRO 200 MFP

THANKS

HP Recommended
Please provide info regarding resetting to factory defaults for LaserJet Pro 200 color m251nw. Also my password keeps saying invalid.
HP Recommended

i want to reset hp laserjet pro 200 color m251n to factory reset.

what steps should i take?

HP Recommended

Hi There,

Please send to me aswell. need to hard reset mine as well to factory default. unfortunatly password protected and asked the senior systems administrator to provide password but he no longer has it.

HP Recommended

@gavin77 wrote:

My hp laserjet 200 M251n has stoppped working,  won't print and no display in LCD panel, only power light is on.

I'd like to try a factory reset but the only option in the manual is via the menus and the "OK" button which of course is not working.

Is it possible to do a cold (factory) reset on thsi printer?

Thanks.

HP Recommended
Same problem also there is a power in lcd but no display...can you help us?
HP Recommended
Please may I have the same solution? I am experiencing the exact same problem. Many thanks.
HP Recommended
Please could I have the solution to factory reset my laserjet pro 200 m251n. It does not have a touchscreen. I cannot access the service menu - I cannot connect it to my laptop. Please help.
Thanks in advance.
HP Recommended

Hi, 

Please Help me how to reset HP Laserjet pro 200 M251n to factory default. 

i can't open the setup console both form the web and from the menu panel. 

Best Regards

Loho 

HP Recommended
Message me
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.