Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

my hp laserjet 1136 mfp shows E8 error in led display

HP Recommended

printer error e8

HP Recommended

my hp laserjet m1136 mfp show me error e8 so please suggest how to this problem solution.

HP Recommended

hp lj m 1136 printer error e8 scaning problem & show me error e8 how to release this problem

HP Recommended
LaserJet M1136mfp display on display screen E8 & green and yellow both light is found on what is the problem and its solution
HP Recommended

E8

HP Recommended

સર, અમારા પ્રિન્ટર ઇ 8 નો મેસેજ દર્શાવે છે કે કેવી રીતે આ સમસ્યાઓને ઉકેલવી આપણે એક દસ્તાવેજના સ્કેનિંગ કરી રહ્યા છીએ અચાનક સત્તા બંધ થઈ જાય પછી સિસ્ટમ અને પ્રિન્ટરની રજૂઆત શરૂ થાય છે, કૃપા કરીને આ સમસ્યા માટે ઉકેલ આપો.

HP Recommended

@kapasi

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
HP Recommended
E8 problem on laserjet m132 mfp: solution: open the first cover then use ur screw to loose the second cover(glass cover). Pul out d object dat looks like a wide rope Use spirit and clean cloth to clean the object and the place dat it passes through during sanning thorougly, cover up the printer then uninstall & reinstall it. Power it on, to test if it's working: go to start menu, printer & faxes, right click on the printer then select start scan
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.