Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
dell
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

even after clicking print on both side it is not working in windows 10 using laserjet M1005 printer. please suggest solution of it

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

printer is laserjet M1005

HP Recommended

According to product specifications this device only supports manual duplex, which means if you select duplex it brings one side and then prompts you to reload the paper.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Thank you Repairatrooper for giving your time. as i know that it is manual one but there is no an option for selecting both side print (Manual), only option is both side print in windows 10, where as it was there with windows 8 as both side print (manual) and it was working fine.

HP Recommended

Are you using the HP drivers or the Microsoft V4 drivers. I have found that features seem to disappear or not be available in Windows 10 when using Microsoft drivers. If you are not using HP drivers I encourage you to go to support.hp.com and download the HP drivers.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Thank you but for your information i am already using hp driver LJM1005_Full_Solution still we are facing this problem

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.