Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
MFP277DW
macOS 10.15 Catalina

cleared paper jam, but still receive error. jam in printer paper path open tray 2 a rear door.

I checked paper tray and duplexer no paper to be found. performed a hard reset error still appears. used canned air to clean inside, no luck.

any other suggestions would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I solved this issue: routing paper thru tray 2into the rollers, as the rollers turned a very small piece of paper appeared. This cleared the paper jam error!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I solved this issue: routing paper thru tray 2into the rollers, as the rollers turned a very small piece of paper appeared. This cleared the paper jam error!

HP Recommended

M132 fn laser jet pro printer 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.