Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Be the first to explore and join the conversation on our brand-new Poly Support Community Blog, Click here It's live now!!
HP Recommended

Hi,

In order to set up QOS for every people using CMA desktop,

I am looking for a document where I can see witch DSCP values are used for Cmad

Using wireshark I have seen:

• Class selector 3 (DSCP : 0x18)
  • Class selector 5 (DSCP : 0x28)

Do you have a document that says witch one is for:

• Video sig
  • Video
  • Data sig
  • Data

I have made a search on the polycom site but I have only seen a document about the RCF. 

N.B.: If you have a document for every part of polycom system it can be better.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Mickael,

The CMAD receives its QoS settings from the CMA provisioning. This can be edited in: CMA -> Admin -> Dial Plan and Sites -> Edit Site Provisioning Details -> Quality of Service Settings

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Mickael,

The CMAD receives its QoS settings from the CMA provisioning. This can be edited in: CMA -> Admin -> Dial Plan and Sites -> Edit Site Provisioning Details -> Quality of Service Settings

HP Recommended

Thanks for you're help.

It's a good thing to have this kind of adjustment by site 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.