Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello

I am trying to connect a HDX Table Microphone Array to a Polycon Soundstructure C12.

I have the 2215-23327-001 kit, which includes the 2201-23313-003 Microphone Array.

I'm connected to a Polycom C12 Firmware version 1.7.0, using a 24008-001 Clink Cable and a 2457-25646-001 Cable (Walta Male to RJ45 Female). The SoundStructure never recongnizes the Microphone Array. Based on what I have found online this cable configuration should work.  

Thanks in Advance for your assistance,

MMIX

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Talked to some people in the know and they recommended this document for you.  Best Practices for SSt with HDX microphone arrays.

HP Recommended

Additional advice:

They are trying this config…
#1 issue here is inattention to the physical connection into the mic array… (unseated or upside-down)

HP Recommended

Thank You for the replies.

I have been through the best practices document and have the microphone cabled up as shown in the temp.png drawing. I can connect an HDX Ceiling Mic and the system sees it.

I've removed the mic and added back to the config several times and the C12 will not see the microphone. I have also tried several different cables.

I thought that it was a compatability issue with the mic and the system as I cannot find any reference to the 2201-23313-003 Table Microphone on Polycoms site.

Thanks Again for your assistance,

Mike Mix

HP Recommended

Found the problem, you wre correct that connecto was not fully seated in the Microphone array. Sorry for the confusion, it appeared and felt that was pushed in as far as it would go but it needed to be pushed in a little further.

Thanks again for all the assistance,

MMIX

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.