cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Staycool
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP OMEN Suggestion

HP Recommended
HP Omen
Good day HP. Just want to make a suggestion about HP Omen. Since it's your first gaming laptop. Why dont you put a back lighting on the HP Omen Logo
Which is Red. It would be nice to see than a usual HP Omen Sticker. And it would be more amazing or wonderful to see a HP Omen has a red light on the Logo. What do you think. Only my suggestion. Hope you like it 😊 Godbless and More power to HP Users. 👍
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,639 24,291 2,836 10,376
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Staycool, welcome to the forum.

This is a peer to peer help forum. The only presence that HP has on it are the Admins and the Mods. Otherwise, none of us works for HP.  However, I will pass your suggestion on to the proper people.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation