Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi. I'm am bout to buy a product called the elgato hd60S for capture card gaming. what i was curious about is the processor comparing my laptop to the requirements needed. so my laptop is an HP 15-af113cl model and here is a link to all its specs: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04764733
and i am trying to use Elgato HD60S with the specs necessary below here: https://help.elgato.com/customer/portal/articles/2368611-compare-elgato-game-capture-hd60-s-to-other...

based on the specs i meet the requirement of windows 10 since i have windows 10 home. i meet the ram and usb requirements too. I'm not sure about the processor requirement though. i have a 2.2gHz up to 2.5Hz AMD Quad-Core A8-7410 APU microprocessor while the minimum requirement processor is 4nd generation Quad Core Intel Core i5 (i5 4xxx or comparable).

Can you help me figure this out? if you need anymore information I'm happy to find more.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@The_Questioner, welcome to the forum.

Your best option is to contact Customer Support for the product you want to buy.  They will know if your processor will work or not.  This is much better than taking a chance.  Here is a list of the Intel i5-4xxx Quad core processors.  The majority of them are faster than your current processor.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.