Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I would like to delete my account but I can not find any way to do this. Could someone point me in the right direction as how to delete an account.

The reason I want to delete my account is because I can not get any help about my printer and wireless connection.

After reading the forums it seems the HP printers do not work wirelessly very well so I have now disposed of my HP printer and bought a new Epsom.  So I have no need anymore for my account as it very unlikely that I will purchase another HP product.

Thanks,

John

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello John,

I am really sorry to hear about this.

I will tell you how to delete your account but if there is still a way how I can help you with your printer and your wifi connection, let me know. I might not be able to help you myself but will contact my colleagues and together we will make sure that you get a proper help.

How to delete your account:

From the main page, you go to My account , in My settings -  Personal profile. If you click above on  Edit HP password -  Contact information and on this page scroll down, you will find an option to delete your profile.

Please let me know if I can help more.

Harriet_14

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Please up-date for current user interface - 2015.11.28 - no settings; no delete profile...

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello,

if you are looking for deleting your profile,  I have checked my explanation in my previous comment and it is still correct.

The option is available there exactly as explained.

Regards,

Harriet_14

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

>How to delete your account:

Thanks, that's awfully small print, never would have thought to look there, especially since I don't want to delete it.

HP Recommended

There are setting and account but not delete account option.

HP Recommended

>There are setting and account but not delete account option.

It says Delete Profile:

password_change.JPG

HP Recommended

Talk about making it hard to delete profile!  This option should be on Edit Profile

HP Recommended

cannot find the option for delete account now when page look is changed

HP Recommended

"Deleting" your account on this website does nothing. It doesn't even log you out. I just tried it twice, yet my account is still here, and I remain logged in.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.