cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Lewan30
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Hp Omen Problem

HP Recommended
HP OMEN-17-w000nl

Hello. I bought 07.02.2017 and new deskopt HP OMEN. Now i have 2 problems. My problems are:

First me sreen often is crashing(stutters, i have to restart with power button becouse i can't do nothing) and i don't know why, all components are good becouse i did tests.

Second problem is drops FPS, sometimes when i play he drops FPS from 60-100 to 25-30 for 2-3 seconds every 30 s-1 minut of playing. Regards

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,576 12,361 1,296 4,145
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Lewan30

I need more information.

"First me sreen often is crashing(stutters, i have to restart with power button becouse i can't do nothing) and i don't know why, all components are good becouse i did tests."

What are you doing when this happens? Are you  playing a game or doing something else, what is it?

"Second problem is drops FPS, sometimes when i play he drops FPS from 60-100 to 25-30 for 2-3 seconds every 30 s-1 minut of playing."

What game are you playing?.

Have you used the HP diagnostics tool at startup to run a Component Test yet?

https://support.hp.com/rs-en/document/c03467259

0 Kudos
Lewan30
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Usually i played in World of Tanks, Euro Truck Simulator 2, The Witcher 3, CS:GO. But this stutters is also when i use browser. I have a buzzing in the headphones when this happens. Sometimes it is just after the laptop is turned on. I was in service and my friend said everything is good but this can be problem with motherboard.

0 Kudos
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,576 12,361 1,296 4,145
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Lewan30 wrote:

I was in service and my friend said everything is good but this can be problem with motherboard.

I dont know what that means.

I think in your case, you would do well to contact HP support for a warranty issue.

They will be able to help you better over the phone. It may be a hardware issue and needs to be sent in for repairs.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation