cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Xristos008
Level 1
11 5 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Hp omen 15t

HP Recommended

Hello, i am from Cyprus And i am looking to buy hp omen 15t, the New one With 7th generation Intel i7, but i cant find a way to buy it... Any europe hp store that can ship me to Cyprus when i buy it? Please tell me, i am really interrested about that hp

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
JJLuvzU
Level 4
Level 4
93 92 3 34
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have you tried purchase it from HP.com?  http://www.hp.com/country/us/en/welcome.html

"Appreicate a Kudo if you like my post or find it useful."
0 Kudos
Xristos008
Author
Level 1
11 5 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Yes i have tried it, but i cant find Cyprus, i have to select state on shipping also telephone.. Please help me, i live in Cyprus
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation