Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-16-2021 10:27 AM
I've done all the diagnostics andstill get printing error using wireless printer and my HP Envy Printer. The IP address appears to have changed to 192.168.0.48 from 192.168.0.22. I've uninstalled and installed HP Smart a couple times run diagnostics..... nothing wrong..... still get error printing.
12-21-2021 01:50 PM
01-07-2022 11:35 PM
Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver to fix the issue
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install the HP Smart app again.
Click here to download.
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community