Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2632
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I just purchased the HP Deskjet 2632.

I have printed the code for the 3 month trial but HP instant ink seems to think this code has been used by another printer/registered already.

How do I get my 3 months free trial now?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @UserofPrinter,

A warm welcome to HP Community!

I might be able to manually add the code to your instant ink account. However, I would need your Instant Ink account details which shouldn't be shared on a public post. I've send you a private message requesting those information. Could you please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.
Have a great day!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, 

I tried to send a private message, but the system says you have reached the maximum level of private messages and won't allow me to send a private message.

What now?

HP Recommended

@UserofPrinter

Could you try to reply to my private message again. If in case you are still not able to send me private message, then I'm afraid, you have to contact your regional Instant Ink Support for further help. You may reach them from here

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.