Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Smart Tank 7605 All-in-One
Other

Good afternoon all,

This question has been asked before but I don't believe the person managed to get this resolved or it went to a private message and a solution wasn't displayed.

I have an issue where I am trying to send an email (wirelessly) from my Yahoo email app on my Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra (Android Version 14 / OneUI version 6.1) over to my HP SmartTank 7605 printer to be printed.

When the blue print screen is shown, there appears to be no left hand margin.

Have tried to attach screenshots but for some reason the resolution looks awful 😖 

When i go to  print the page, I lose a considerable amount of text.

I have tried changing paper type etc to see if this changes the margins but nothing seems to work.

The text is pushed all of the way over to the left of the page

I've tried resetting the printer and a multitude of other things  but it seems the HP Smart app is causing this issue by pushing the text all the way to the left of the page

I would be very grateful if someone could please advise on what I can do to remedy this and print my Yahoo emails correctly. 

Many thanks in advance,

Damian

Screenshot_20240525_150517_Print Spooler.jpg

Screenshot_20240525_151031_Software update.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @BIG-DAMO ,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand you are facing an issue Margins don't print correctly on HP Smart Tank 7605 All-In-One printing Yahoo emails from your Android device to your HP Smart Tank 7605 printer. Let's see if we can troubleshoot this together.

• Check Printer Settings: First, ensure that the printer settings on your Android device are configured correctly. Make sure that the paper size and orientation settings match the paper loaded in your printer.
  • Update Printer Firmware: Ensure that your HP Smart Tank 7605 printer's firmware is up-to-date. Sometimes, firmware updates can resolve compatibility issues with printing from certain apps. Update the firmware on an HP printer
  • App Settings: Check the settings within the Yahoo Mail app on your phone. There may be an option related to printing or formatting that could be adjusted to resolve the margin issue.
  • Print Preview: Before sending the print job, if there's an option to preview the print layout, use it. This can help you identify any formatting issues before printing.
  • Print from a Different App: If possible, try printing the email from a different app on your Android device. This can help determine if the issue is specific to the Yahoo Mail app or if it's a more general printing issue.

Refer to this document: HP Smart Tank 7605 All-in-One User manual

Color or black ink not printing, other print quality issues

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.