cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Arun55
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Potrtait vs Landscape mode in mobile

HP Recommended
Envy5000
iOS

Hi,

1) looking to print from hp smart app from my phone.Is there a option to select landscape vs potrait mode in mobile phone ?

2) Also if i use photo paper do i need to select in settings before printing or it will detect by itself?

Thanks

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,644 26,578 1,249 1,290
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Arun55

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,  

To get the answer to this question, yes you can change the print setting before printing on a photo paper.
Install the HP Smart app for iOS, use the HP ePrint cloud printing service, or connect directly to the printer with Wi-Fi Direct. Go to the following documents for more information.

• HP Smart app: Manage settings, check ink levels, print status reports, and perform maintenance tasks. You can also start print, scan, and copy jobs. Go to Using the HP Smart App (Android, Apple iOS) for more information.

And also while printing from the smart app you will notice rotate options which will work as landscape and portrait. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation