Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

So I just received an HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e, and have had issues during the setup since the first minute. I've been unable to connect it to HP+ to get my Instant Ink offer, and other services that require it to be associated with an HP account. I've reset (cold reset, and factory reset) multiple times, tried a 5GHz, a 2.4GHz wifi network, and ethernet to no avail. I've tried the setup both on a Surface Pro 6 with Windows 10 x64, and a Samsung S21+ running Android 11. As far as accounts go, I've attempted to associate it to an HP account with my personal email, and another with an @hp.com email, neither seeming to work. I've went into the web config via the IP address, and enabled Web Services though have been unable to print the web services information page to get my printer claim code, though from my research, this shouldn't be needed on this printer. The closest I got was an HP+ page, that give me hope, though was never able to activate it on my printer. I only got that far once. Has anyone had a similar issue to this? 

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@BrandonParks 

Open your printer's Support Website Homepage.

Click in the Orange box where indicated to receive concierge assistance for your HP+ device.

HP OfficeJet Pro 8035e All-in-One Printer 

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

I spent over an hour and a half on the phone with HP+ technical and instant ink support, which they ended up with the conclusion that I'll have to get a replacement. Everything was working except the HP+ account registration for the printer.

I wasn't provided any order information, so I sent an email to my higher up who put the internal order in. Hoping I can get this figured out.

Thanks for the help!

HP Recommended

@BrandonParks 

You are welcome, Brandon.

Stay safe.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.