Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-19-2022 08:02 PM - edited 11-19-2022 08:02 PM
when i put papers it still says out of paper i tried putting more papers it didnt work
HP deskjet ink advantage 3630 (in my printer it says 3635 but in the app it says 3630)
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-23-2022 09:42 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions and find answers.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing out of paper issues with your HP Deskjet ink advantage 3635 printer.
Please follow the steps below to perform a power reset:
1. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
2. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
3. Wait at least 60 seconds.
4. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
5. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
6. Turn on the printer and try printing.
You may also refer to the steps in this document.
Let me know if this works and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community