Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 4120e All-in-One Printer

have any due amount to pay to Hp as I cancelled My ink subscription. my printer not printing after cancellation .why .please help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @INKSAJ ,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

It seems like your HP printer is configured to work with HP Instant Ink, and it's prompting you to enroll in the service to use the newly installed cartridge.

NOTE: Once you cancel the instant ink account you can use any genuine HP ink cartridges and the printer will work. 

At first let's try the steps below.

Please try to disable the web services once. You may Click Here to check how to disable the web services.

Once done please try a network restore on the printer. 

• Disconnect the power cord from the router.
  • Turn off the printer.
  • Turn off the mobile device/PC.
  • Reconnect the power cord to the router, then wait for the Internet activity light to display a normal connected status.
  • Turn on the printer.
  • Turn on the mobile device/PC.
    Could you please try these steps to connect the printer to the network (in case of dual-band routers, please use the 2.4 Ghz wireless connection for the printer):
  •  Remove HP Smart App from your mobile device (if already installed).
  •  Press the Wireless button and the Cancel button from the printer control panel at the same time, and then hold them for three seconds.
  • Download and install HP Smart App on your mobile device from the app store.
  • Open HP Smart App and follow the onscreen instructions on the screen to connect the printer to a wireless network.

If issue persists, Here are steps you can take to resolve the issue and use your printer without HP Instant Ink:

Check Cartridge Compatibility: Ensure that the cartridge you purchased locally is compatible with your specific HP printer model. Verify this information by checking the printer's manual or visiting the official HP website.

Reset the Printer: Turn off your printer and unplug it from the power source. Wait for about 1-2 minutes to allow the printer to fully power down. Then, plug it back in and turn it on. This can sometimes help in clearing error messages.

Update Firmware: Check if there's a firmware update available for your printer. Visit the official HP support website, enter your printer model, and download and install any available firmware updates. Firmware updates can sometimes address compatibility issues. CLick Here

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rachel571 

HP Support

Rachel571
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.