Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need to install your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Seriously? You block printing because of payment for ink? I own the printer. [edit]

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there! @MyDmgia

This message would normally appear if there is a billing issue with the Instant Ink service. 

If you look at the printers Ink cartridges do they say Instant Ink on them? If they do, you can swap them out for regular store bought cartridges. The printer should then work. 

“Cannot print. Visit www.hpinstantink.com for information” means there has been an issue with the payment on file being declined.  This is normally because the customer has received a new credit/debit card, or they need to update their expiration date. 
Go to Instantink.com and click the link to Sign In
On your account home page, click “Change Billing Information” then “Change Payment Method”  
Re-enter all the data (credit card number, expiration date and CVV) even if you are only updating the expiration.  
Click save. After you save your changes, it may take a few hours to re-process the payment card. 
When the card has been re-processed, you will be able to print again. 

If you still have issues, Please share us few instant ink details through a private message, so I can check the records and help you with the issue.

Instant ink Email Address

Instant Ink Account Number

Also, refer this article to know more about instant ink. Click Here

Hope this answers your query!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.