cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
AD09
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

AUDIO VERY LOW

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows Vista

AUDIO VERY SLOW  WHEN VIDEO PLAY.. QUALITY OF VOICE IS VERY LOW   

1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 12,639 1,399 2,006
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AD09,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums.

I read the post regarding audio issues with the computer where the volume is low.I will be delighted to assist you here. 

For better clarity and to assist you better, I would require more information regarding this:

• What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it:  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03754824  (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
  • Did this happen after a software or windows update?
  • Did you try a different headset to isolate the issue further?
  • Have you tried to update the drivers either using Windows update or using HP Support Assistant?
  • Did you try to update the Bios on your PC.

Could you please respond to this post with the details and with the Operating system details, so that I can provide you with accurate steps which should help you resolve this issue.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation