Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP x360 or 2 in 1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi HP

I'm writing for some advice & recommendations on your different types of HP x360 Laptops that have great sound quality & speakers without using an external Bluetooth speaker. I need to replace my very old, heavy HP Pavilion dv6 15" with Beats Audio.

I would like a new light weight HP x360 10" to 14" Laptop that has B & O audio sound & speakers that give quality sound. I have listened to & compared the HP Pavilion x360 13" & HP Envy x360 13" plus HP Envy x360 13" & HP Spectre x360 13" together & was able to compare the sound on each instore. To myself & the sales consultant we both thought the HP Envy x360 13" had the best sound quality (compared to HP Pavilion x360 13" plus HP Spectre x360 13").

I would appreciate your thoughts & recommendations on which lightweight HP x360 14" or under, has the best sound quality without having to use a Bluetooth Speaker & especially if you have actually physically listened to & compared various HP x360 14" or under:
1. HP Envy x360 under 13"
2. HP Elitebook x360 under 13"
3. HP Spectre x360 under13"
4. Another HP x360 model under 13"?

Thank you for your help, I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Kind regards
MacGray
Wellington New Zealand
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@MacGray 

There are few levels of HP x360 machines, from Pavilion machines to Envy machines and the top end Spectre machines. Each level has few sizes (13", 15" and may be 17") and with many different options, configurations, combinations.

You are talking about 13" machines therefore with their size, thickness and the rule of physic very hard to get good builtin speakers for sound to please our ears but always the Spectre machines are the top.

Regards.

A man over the Tasman

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi

I would like a new light weight HP x360 10" to 14" Laptop that has B & O audio sound & speakers that give quality sound. I have listened to & compared the HP Pavilion x360 13" & HP Envy x360 13"  plus HP Envy x360 13" & HP Spectre x360 13"
together & was able to compare the sound on each instore. To myself & the sales consultant we both thought the HP Envy x360 13" had the best sound quality (compared to HP Pavilion x360 13" plus HP Spectre x360 13").

I would appreciate your thoughts & recommendations on which lightweight HP x360 14" or under, has the best sound quality
without having to use a Bluetooth Speaker & especially if you have actually physically listened to & compared various HP x360 14" or under:
HP Recommended

@MacGray wrote:
...  use a Bluetooth Speaker & especially if you have actually physically listened to & compared various HP x360 14" or under:

@MacGray 

Sorry, shops don't have full range of machines on display and they won't allow you to try all anyway. Harvey Norma  may have some, Good Guys may have some, JB HiFi may have some .... and due to our markets are too small therefore no huge shops to display all. Very interesting: HP won't supply same model for all shops to avoid competition.

You can go out then try yourself.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.