Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Airpods Pro are too quiet and have high latency

HP Recommended
Spectre x360

I upgraded from a Pavilion x360 to a Spectre x360 and am having some sound issues.

With my new laptop, the sound is too quiet even on volume 100 and it can take up to 5 seconds for windows to play a sound, which usually misses the first seconds of audio, even though I have the "turn off this device to save power" off in Device Manager.

I reinstalled Bluetooth drivers from intel, and reset and paired my Airpods many times to the computer to no avail. I have two sets that I tested, and while they both work fine on the Pavilion, their volume is diminished on my Spectre.

Please help.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
P3D
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It turns out this applied to all bluetooth devices connected to my computer.

Fortunately, I was finally able to correct this issue by going to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers>

[My Airpods]>Properties then going under the Services tab and turning off Handsfree Telephony.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
P3D
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It turns out this applied to all bluetooth devices connected to my computer.

Fortunately, I was finally able to correct this issue by going to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers>

[My Airpods]>Properties then going under the Services tab and turning off Handsfree Telephony.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation