Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
04-19-2020 07:57 AM
I have a brand new Pavilion 15 Notepad I bought to film my Pilates classes and my voice is fading in and out really badly. It worked with my first few videos and now it isn't working. I am 2-3 metres away from the camera. I have tried trouble shooting the audio and the laptop says all is fine.
1 REPLY 1
04-22-2020 01:44 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
- Have you made any hardware/software changes?
- What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824
While you respond to that, let's try these steps:
Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8. (do not skip any troubleshooting steps even if you feel steps are repeating)
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer. If the issue persists, follow next steps.
Use the troubleshooting tool in Windows
The audio troubleshooting tool in Windows can automatically fix common audio recording and audio playback problems with your computer. Run the troubleshooting tool using the following steps:
- In Windows, type find and fix audio into Search, or right-click the speaker icon in the taskbar and select Troubleshoot sound problems.
- Select Find and fix audio playback problems or Find and fix audio recording problems from the Search results.
- Click Next.
- Select the device you want to troubleshoot and click Next.
- Wait while the troubleshooter detects problems and makes changes (or prompts you to make changes).
- When the troubleshooter is done, the Troubleshooting has completed page is displayed, listing any problems found and what changes were made to the computer.
- Click Close.
- If a recommended action is displayed, select Apply this fix.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community