Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Example: 14 cm0008au
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have problem with my audio jack combo, when i plug in my microphone external, the sound was not detect. but my mic internal on the laptop is work normally, i think my microphone was broken, but i use in my handphone all is fine. i have do, 1. Update driver, 2. scan malware. and now what should i do with my laptop, please help me with this problem...

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Ikhsan72 

Many headphones/microphone combo jacks do not support stand alone microphone. Please use a headset to use microphone

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Still not work, i was use headphone, earphone all of them, the microphone from them still cannot use. my voice not detect 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.