Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wilderwilli
Level 1
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

B&O Audio Control Panel disappeared from my laptop.

HP Recommended
HP Zbook studio G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there!

Since i updated my Hp Zbook Studio G5 yesterday, i was amazed that my Bang & Olufsen Audio Control Panel application has disappeared from my laptop. When i search for it in the search bar I still see the logo from B&O, but as soon as I click on it I get the message that the file was not found.

I think this is weird because I have not removed anything from my laptop in the past days ...

I restarted my laptop a few times and hoped that the application would come back but that has not helped 😞 

Any help restoring Bang & Olufsen Audio Control Panel application would be greatly appreciated!

Wilderwilli

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,860 93,517 12,291 26,126
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@wilderwilli 

I believe it is hidden under HP Audio, please try

BandOb.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
wilderwilli
Author
Level 1
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much! The application is back again.

Do you also know why my speakers sound louder and quieter without me operating the volume button (When the bass in the music is playing then the music sounds quieter)? B&O audio correction i think, but how do i switch this off? Because it is very annoying. The soundmode Auto is switched off, so its only set on music. But it keeps switching in volume.

Wilderwilli

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation