Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 14-ce0988nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I recently bought the Pavilion 14-ce0988nl which had the B&O software preinstalled.

After an automatic windows 10 update, I cannot find the B&o player anymore. 

I've never had a problem like that before. So if you have any idea about what happened and also a way to solve it, I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you for your time.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@badrun 

It should be under HP Audio Switch now, as shown

BandOa.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello

thanks for responding to my question,

I tried to open that icon, but the problem persists.

when I click on the HP Audio Switch it just disappears..., the same thing if I search it in files, I only can find his link on the desktop and not the original file, like if it disappeared.

thank you for helping.

That's what happens when I click on the HP Audio Switch (opens an 'invisible' window then disappears)

Screenshot (9).pngScreenshot (12).pngScreenshot (11).png

HP Recommended

@badrun 

The HP Audio Switch icon on your machine does not show full information, only letter x. Please do a clean install Audio software/driver, this should help.

(a) Download the following driver and save on your computer,

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp92501-93000/sp92941.exe

(b) Go to Device Manager, Sound to uninstall sound driver (Realtek) and reboot,
(c) Right click downloaded file and select Run as administrator,
(d) Reboot again.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks again for your replay.

I have one more question, as I can't figure out which driver I should uninstall...

Screenshot (13)_LI.jpg  

I tried with uninstalling only the Realtek(R) Audio driver, and nothing has changed.

I appreciate your help. 

thanks

HP Recommended

@badrun 

I did say Realtek on my previuos reply.

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.