2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Bang & Olufsen Audio app makes sound bad

HP Recommended
zbook 14u g5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!

I use my zbook with external speakers and the sound is terrible. When I reinstalled the audio driver, the sound was good for a few seconds until the Bang & Olufsen Audio app was starting again.

I don't need this Bang & Olufsen Audio app, how can I install the audio driver without this junk?

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,895 93,552 12,294 26,130
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@qwertz1 

You have no choice to exclude B&O because HP only supplies one package of software BUT you can use HP Audio Switch to exclude B&O

BandOb.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
qwertz1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is no Audio Switch software installed on my zbook. Wehre do I find the HP Audio Switch software?

I was able to further narrow down the error: The miserable sound is only generated when the zbook is in the "slim docking station" and the external speakers are connected there. If the external speakers are connected directly to the notebook, the sound is normal.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation