Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 – 14-cd0018nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. I have installed updates including audio driver update and then I've noticed that Bang and Olufsen software disappeared from my laptop.

I have tried to reinstall audio drivers using HP Support Assistant, then once I saw B&O returned to control panel but no audio worked on my laptop at all at that moment. Then I rolled back to the point before first updates and got the audio works on my laptop again and started trying to install audio wich contains B&O software.

So till this moment, I have already tried to install:

6.0.1.8356 Rev.A
6.0.1.8491 Rev.A
6.0.1.8522 Rev.C
6.0.8703.1 Rev.C

and none of these versions contain B&O software.

Could you give me a solution on how to get back B&O to my laptop, please?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Uninstall software and the driver restart your PC and then download from Hp website and install again.

HP Recommended

Have you actually read my question?? I mentioned that I did it many times. What software are you talking about? Do you have any links or files which contains a solution??

HP Recommended

Yes my friend i read your question. Sound issue happens to me many time, as hp support assistance ask for update(for some driver like WiFi and when i did my sound driver stop working. 

if this happens after any update, i mean windows update or driver update from HP, if you have restore point you can get this back. else download new driver from hp website not from hp support assistant  uninstall the sound driver and restart your pc.

Then install new one. If still not work i can support you even remotely.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.