Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have a DV7 and have had to send it in several times under warranty and each time the repair people went over it with a fine toothed comb, actually fixing/repairing/replacing things that it was not initially sent in for. I was having issues with the Blu-Ray CD/DVD player and HP replaced heat sinks, speakers, and several other items along with the DVD/CD player. That has been a large issue with this model is the optical device have had it replaced five different times. So far so good on the last go 'round. 

I settled the sound issue by using external speakers (when possible) and installing Profound Sound Pro driver for five bucks that made a world of difference in playback thru HDMI mode and also listening with headphones...found it here on this post a while back asking questions about the sound and it does work and work well I even installed it on my desktop both had the Dr Dre crap that really didn't work for me because it doesn't stream on HDMI.

HP Recommended

Can someone help me achieve the perfect EQ settings for a HP Pavillion 17-f115dx? I like lots of bass, but at the same time, I don't want it to sound too muddy. I listen to mainly hip-hop and r&b music.

HP Recommended

I recently downloaded DFX Audio Enhancer, much more simple, easy to operate, better sound quality and more presets. This one cleanly amplifies and intensifies bass in Hip Hop, it is much clearer as well so "muddieness" wont be a problem.

Download DFX Hacked Full Version Here: [Personal Information Removed]

1. Download

2. Install (dont open!!)

3. Run Crack.exe

4. Locate DFX Audio Enhancer program

5. Close crack and open DFX

Now you have the worlds best audio enhancer, i can personally attest to the magnitude of the sound.

Any questions about this process?

[Personal Information Removed]

@JEazy86 wrote:

Can someone help me achieve the perfect EQ settings for a HP Pavillion 17-f115dx? I like lots of bass, but at the same time, I don't want it to sound too muddy. I listen to mainly hip-hop and r&b music.

HP Recommended

Hi. I'm hoping you can help me out with this Beats Audio settings, too. I have an HP Omen laptop with Beats Audio version 6.01.7335. The EQ settings are slightly different than the others posted here as mine starts from the left with 31 and 62 and then 125. Hope that makes sense. I already adjusted the bass, treble, center, space and focus sliders thanks to the previous posts and it's helped. Thanks!

I use both the built-in speakers and Sennheiser in-ear headphones. May also just hook it up to an old Cambridge Soundworks speakers.

HP Recommended

Thanks a ton mate ! I wanted to know what loudness equalization settings I can have for my Hp8440p. I have IDT already got latest drivers for this lapi. I already played a lot with enhancements and found a great improvement in sound and bass with my creative ep603 and sennheier headphones. Just bought Logitech z323 and wanted to knwo if its is good or bad for bass settings to be more or less than the default 80hz frequency. Now atleast i have an idea keeping a lower frequency and a bit higer bass will do it.  

I have now set it to 12 db and 75Hz. Loudness is now on 3/5 still afraid to keep it on 4/5. But I still need to know what exactly frequency does to the sound ?? You are very right i think we should all be very careful in this thing that while using headphones or handsfree, never keep the volume level more than 50%. Even if it is 100% then make sure the windows media player volume is not more than 20% while you are on headphones. Yes if you using speakers then its up to you really i guess its badder for speakers than your ears to play on high volumes and high bass settings with loudness equalization on.

Room correctness test went fine and I guess I am good to go now with my new speaker system.  A nd thanks a lot again ... such forums are always helpful. 

Cheers 🙂

MJ

HP Recommended

Hello, are you asking how frequency affects sound in general? I can give a quick, if not clean, explanation on it. 

Don't ask for Kudos. If you deserve it, you will receive it.
HP Recommended

Please help. I have a beats audio HP laptop. Envy m6. It needed to update two days ago and its still updating. Why and how long should it take to update? The message on the screen says "Personalized Settings; setting up personalized settings for: Web Platform Customizaltions. 

HP Recommended

You need to reinstall your framework, just google it bruddah

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for taking the time and posting this. I have a beats audio laptop and absolutley hate the equalizer that it came with. I have been looking for some time now with somone who has had the same issue.

HP Recommended

Yeah mate ! I am trying to know more about Loudness Equalization, Room correction and Frequency effect on the satellite SPEAKER system with a woofer. (logitech z323). I have turned off the bass boost option as the bass is already too much for these speakers ..  virtual sound was not that good so I just tested with ROOM CORRECTION. Should I keep the loudness EQ on ?? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.