2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Beats Audio driver not functioning after Windows 10 upgrade

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 14-v013tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, upgraded to  Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. Resulted in  audio notebook not   working. Need advice on suitable audio driver. Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
135,129 124,485 20,718 31,808
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

The Beats audio software is contained within the W10 Realtek audio driver on your notebook's support page.

The only suggestion I can offer if you have not done so already would be to install the W10 Realtek audio driver from your notebook's support page.

Restart the PC after installing the driver.

HP Pavilion 14-v013tx Notebook PC Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

The Beats audio software is contained within the W10 Realtek audio driver on your notebook's support page.

The only suggestion I can offer if you have not done so already would be to install the W10 Realtek audio driver from your notebook's support page.

Restart the PC after installing the driver.

HP Pavilion 14-v013tx Notebook PC Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

View solution in original post

Pence91
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks alot! Your assurance is needed to get me on the right path.

Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation