Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-12-2023 05:47 AM
Hello, i have a problem with bluetooth audio. The sound on my JBL Charge 5 starts to crackle after a while, and if i stop the sound and wait it works fine again. I have a latest version of sound and bluetooth drivers. At the same time, if you connect the speaker to the phone, it works properly. How can i fix it?
01-29-2023 11:28 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing audio issues with your HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-Dk0064ur when connected via Bluetooth.
Please run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:
1. Download the current version from this Weblink
2. Click on Updates and Messages to scan for new updates.
3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Weblink.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community