Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 17-an0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good day! i have a  huge annoying problem with my Bluetooth. i got me a wireless crusher headset i tried turning off the enchantments i turned off the hands free, i reinstalled the bluetooth drivers sound drivers and i got the same problem with my bluetooth home cinema.. Everything got ok when i purchased a cheap Bluetooth usb so the problems is from the laptop. I will appreciate any help. PS - the usb bluetooth is bugging my usb port buy turning it off and i  must restart my laptop every time when i want to use my headphones or home cinema 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Kotkov

I suggest you download and run the HP Support Assistant from this Link: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html?jumpid=va_r602_us/en/any/psg/p...

HPSA will automatically search for all the latest drivers for your Notebook

1. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.

Click Updates in the My notebook pane

2. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.

Updates list in HP Support Center

3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.

4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.

5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

Also ensure Windows is up to date.

Select the Start  button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update , and select Check for updates. If Windows Update says your device is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available

Keep me posted how it goes

Thank you and have a wonderful day 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Windows is up to date, device too .. problem still here

HP Recommended

@Kotkov

Thank you for posting back.

The Bluetooth driver for your device might be in an error state or corrupted. Uninstall the device using Device Manager, and then pair it to the computer to reinstall the driver.

1. Open Device Manager, and then click the arrow next to Bluetooth to view the currently installed devices.

Example of non-wireless products interfering with wireless performance
  2. In Device Manager, right-click the device you are trying to pair, and then click Uninstall device.

3. On the confirmation screen, click Uninstall. The device is removed from the list.

4. Restart the computer to reset any wireless connections.

If the issue persists follow the link: https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c06100754 Troubleshooting a Bluetooth Connection.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

So, i made all the steps and uninstalled everything.That fixed the problem for a couple of hours.. on the next day after i started my laptop the problem returned again in full glory. After running through Steps 1 till 4 the stuttering was still there. so i plugged in my cheap bluetooth usb and the stutter was gone, that means its not my gear, i think its a hardware problem coz the bluetooth and wifi are coming from 1 place and the frequencies are going crazy. So, that's why when i disable my laptop bluetooth and plug in the usb i have no problem

HP Recommended

@Kotkov

At this point I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.