Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-01-2020 06:08 AM
I bought HP Pavilion 16-a0000nq Gaming Laptop 4 days ago and it makes a strange sound 100% of the time ..I found out that this sound is called coil whine and I don't know how to get rid of it ..I used the Hp wizard to update the BIOS ..but in vain the sound does not come from the fans or the speaker, help me pls.
11-05-2020 02:08 PM
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are getting a strange noise from the computer.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I recommend you update the graphics driver from the below link and check if it helps.
If you continue facing the issue, then install all the Windows updates and test.
Here is how it is done.
- Select the Start (Windows) button from the bottom-left corner.
- Go to settings (gear icon).
- Select the Update and Security icon.
- Choose Windows Update tab in the sidebar (Circular arrows)
- Select Check for updates. If there is an available update, it will begin downloading automatically.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
Stay Home – Stay Safe
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community