Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-b109wm Sleekbook
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hi,

HP Pavilion TS Sleekbook 14

windows 8, 64-bit,

need dolby advanced audio driver download link.. please...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

The W8.1 IDT audio driver from your notebook's support page also installs the Dolby audio enhancements software.

Driver - HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-b109wm Sleekbook | HP® Customer Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

The W8.1 IDT audio driver from your notebook's support page also installs the Dolby audio enhancements software.

Driver - HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-b109wm Sleekbook | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

Yes, my laptop comes with built-in Dolby Advanced Audio app but I downgrade my OS from from Windows 10 to 7. Now, whenever I press the app it says "Cannot find .startup file!.". I searched everywhere and found only compatible Realtek and IDT driver and but the sound isn't balanced after all.

HP Recommended

Hi, @GrayHatt 

Your notebook is not supported by HP for W7.

The only suggestion I can offer would be to try the W7 IDT audio driver from a slightly older model Sleekbook that has the IDT audio system and W7 drivers for it.

Driver - HP Pavilion m6-1000 Entertainment Notebook PC series | HP® Customer Support

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.