Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Laptop PC 15-eg0000 (172Z8AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Buona sera,ho comprato questo Notebook ( HP Pavilion Laptop PC 15-eg0000 (172Z8AV)  con windows 10 ,e dopo un po di giorni mi sono accorto che nella pagina dei dispositivie stampanti mi compariva un triangolo giallo. Sono andato a verificare e si tratta del Driver Tecnologia Intel® Smart Sound per audio USB che pur essendo aggiornato mi da questo errore (10) Impossibile avviare questo dispositivo.Ho chiamato l'assistenza e le abbiamo provate tutte (quelle che loro sanno) limitate come le mie.

Mi hanno fatto ripristinare per tre volte , ma niente.

Ora non mi è più possibile fare questo perchè ci devo lavorare ,non l'ho comprato per passare il tempo a formattare.

Adesso però il problema sorge nell'aggiornare a window 11 da l'Update  con tutti i requisiti mi segnala alla fine dell'aggiornamento l'errore ( 0xc1900101)  aggiornamento ripetuto per 4 volte.Nel sito Microsoft  lo indica come un errore driver . La Bios e i driver sono tutti aggiornati 

Chiedo a voi , come posso risolvere il problema senza più formatare?  Posso inviare screenshot

Mi potete aiutare?

Grazie anticipatamente

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Enzo_65 -- some people on this forum ask that you post in the English language.

----------------

‎Good evening, I bought this Notebook ( ‎‎HP Pavilion Laptop PC 15-eg0000 (172Z8AV) with windows 10 , and after a few days I realized that on the page of the devices and printers I appeared a yellow triangle. I went to check and it is the Intel Technology Driver® Smart Sound for USB audio that despite being updated me from this error (10) Unable to boot this device. I called the support and we tried them all (the ones they know) as limited as mine.‎

‎They made me restore three times, but nothing.‎

‎Now I can no longer do this because I have to work on it, I did not buy it to spend time formatting.‎

‎Now, however, the problem arises in updating to window 11 from the Update with all the requirements reports me at the end of the update the error (0xc1900101) update repeated for 4 times. On the Microsoft site it indicates it as a driver error . Bios and drivers are all up to date ‎

‎I ask you, how can I solve the problem without formatting anymore? Can I send screenshots‎

‎Can you help me?‎

‎Thanks in advance‎

If your computer is less than 12 months old, exercise the HP Warranty to get HP to repair/replace your computer, at HP's expense.

HP Recommended

Buona sera, Enzo.

Ho riscontrato lo stesso problema di te, addirittura penso nelle stesse date.

Sei riuscito a risolvere? In quel caso come?

Grazie mille,

Cristina

HP Recommended

Hey @Criz82 and @Enzo_65 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

@itsmyname 

Thanks for the help !

Regards,

MarcusC

I work on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.