Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pro Book 450G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hallo,
notebook hp pro book 450 G7

Already install all drivers on support page, but system write not installed this device:
3D (Nvidia 250) and audiocontroller.

Device id:
VEN_8086&DEV_02C8
VEN_10DE&DEV_1D13

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@ARNOLDWI 

Hello,

In order to solve this problem, please download the following drivers:

Uninstall the unknown drivers in the Device Manager, then restart the computer and reinstall them with the previously downloaded SoftPaq(s).

Don't hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

Good evening.
I removed the driver, downloaded it from the links indicated.

I launch the first file - it is unpacked, then silence, and so on for a long time.

The second file is the same, unpack and silence.

And the problem is only with these two files, all the other files downloaded from my laptop were opened, unpacked and installed.

I go into the created temporary folders and run the drivers - Nvidia writes that there is no device on which to install the driver.

The sound driver is simply silent, no installer and no error is visible for a long time.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.