Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming 15-ec1000 Laptop PC (9EK36AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The issue is - laptop freezes (powering off via button is the only way then) or goes in reboot randomly. Might not happen in a day, might happen multiple times (happened just as I was writing this description).

Here's a screenshot from an event viewer and a QR code from a bluescreen:

Error-1.pngError-2.jpg

And here is the information from the "Details" tab:

- <System>
  <Provider Name="IntcAzAudAddService" />
  <EventID Qualifiers="49152">258</EventID>
  <Version>0</Version>
  <Level>2</Level>
  <Task>0</Task>
  <Opcode>0</Opcode>
  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2023-01-30T21:03:54.5571566Z" />
  <EventRecordID>2467</EventRecordID>
  <Correlation />
  <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="492" />
  <Channel>System</Channel>
  <Computer></Computer>
  <Security />
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data>\Device\00000058</Data>
  <Data>HAP AcpCreateAudioEngine</Data>
  <Data>0xC00000BB</Data>
  <Binary>000000000300300000000000020100C000000000BB0000C000000000000000000000000000000000</Binary>
  </EventData>
  </Event>

It really makes it almost impossible to concentrate on anything really. Followed all recommendations from other topics - they didn't help. Also made an entire HP check (F2 at startup) it all passed well.

I also reinstalled windows 10 with formatting the drive. Didn't make any difference.

Hope you can help...
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi, you can solve the problem? i've the same problem

HP Recommended

So... It looks like that the problem was with a connection through a "Jack-port" on the right side of the laptop. Crashes stopped after I switched to a Bluetooth headset.

I'm still kinda puzzled that no one else found such a simple solution... Anyway, if anyone has the same problem - try to switch your audio output devices. Hope that helps.

UPD: No, it happened again today. I'll probably switch to MAC or anything else, no HP from now on, I guess.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.