Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop 15-fa0000 IDS Base Model

I bought this notebook during the black friday sale it's specs are top notch (3050ti, intel 7 12th gen), and yet for some reason there's no way I can have 24 bit 192000 hz studio quality on my microphone or headset. It is stuck at DVD quality, this is interfering with my line of work as I need an especially smooth microphone and audio quality. I have updated every aspect of my notebook but still no way.

I have owned old HPs and my last notebook was a dell that could run easy studio quality with worse specs from 2014 that had realtek audio as well. How is it possible that this brand new notebook cannot run studio quality at all?

please help me, I have tried everything. I have checked my devices multiple times but they still tell me theres no drivers to update to as theyre all up to date. these are my specs

4c8e2226438b2b860a9195a127e23f18.png

e56b155165805519c30d53589a45ef95.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.