Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 250 15.6 inch G9 Notebook PC (511W0AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi,

I have some problems with two HP 250 G9.

During video calls on MS Teams I keep having problems with external audio sources, such as headphones or external speakers. The computer sees the audio source but nothing is heard. 

Sometimes Teams returns the message: "Audio device problem. Unable to connect to audio device. Restart your computer and join again." 

Sometimes the external audio works initially but after a while it goes away and you can't hear anything anymore.

I have reinstalled teams and all the office package several times but nothing changes.

Drivers are all up to date and Windows 11 is updated to 22H2.

HP support assistant can't help me because it can't find any problems with audio.

Someone can help me?

thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.