kkdey92
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Headphone jack stopped working on HP Envy x360

HP Envy x360 laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

For some reason the headphone jack on my HP Envy x360 has stopped working. Speakers in laptop work fine, but when I plug in headphones there is no sound.  Took to Best Buy and they are suggesting that I need to by a new motherboard because headphone jack is attached to that. They quoted $300. The laptop works great and is barely a year old, so I know there has to be a less-costly solution. THanks 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,472 7,476 684 800
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Headphone jack stopped working on HP Envy x360

Hi @kkdey92

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation