Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
07-12-2021 11:25 AM
Product: HP laptop 15-dw1014ne
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I recently had a problem with my laptop and i decided to reset this device and I did it but the problem is that nw my hp audio center is missing Equalisers for both microphone and speakers and i felt that the audio of this device is also low.
I have tried to install drivers from hp website but they don't have 21h1 drivers and i cant go back to 20h2 becs ive reset this device kindly someone help me ........
Model no: HP 15-dw1014ne
Operating sys: Windows 10 pro 21 H1
2 REPLIES 2
07-22-2021 01:35 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the audio issue.
Please try these steps -
Step 1 Run Audio troubleshooter -
1) In Windows, type "Find and fix audio" into Search, or right-click the speaker icon on the taskbar and select Troubleshoot sound problems.
2) Select Find and fix audio playback problems or Find and fix audio recording problems from the Search results.
Step 2 Re-install the Audio drivers -
1) In Windows, search for and open Device Manager.
2) Double-click Sound, video and game controllers.
3) Right click on the Audio drivers and click on uninstall.
4) Restart the computer.
Download and install the latest audio driver from here.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community