Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello Paul,

I have tried contacting you through some sort of private message but I am new to this forum and I did not manage to find such an option on your profile, so I am posting down there.

I am in the exact same situation as the op for a new device, except it is not from HP, but Acer. I would still like to ask for your help if you think it is feasible, and if not, please excuse me for posting here.

The product reference is SF314-52 and the hardware IDs I get from "Intel High Definition Audio" which has the yellow explanation mark are :

INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8086&DEV_280B&SUBSYS_80860101&REV_1000
INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8086&DEV_280B&SUBSYS_80860101

Hoping you reply,

Yours,

Nombo

HP Recommended

I got a message that says my computer doesnt meet the minimun requirements???

HP Recommended

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8086&DEV_2883&SUBSYS_80860101&REV_1000

HP Recommended

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8086&DEV_2883&SUBSYS_80860101&REV_1000

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8086&DEV_2883&SUBSYS_80860101

I have two as well

HP Recommended

Says best driver already installed when I do all thta and its still not working

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.