02-24-2020 09:08 PM
To put simply my laptop keep change the output audio it self randomly from bluetooth speaker to internal speaker, i have download latest bluetooth driver, all bluetooth connection is good,also i have realtek audio drive and hp audio switch installed and my bluetooth speaker doesnt have any problem when i link it to my phone.
02-27-2020 04:10 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I reviewed your post and I understand that the audio output changes automatically.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.
The audio troubleshooter might be able to fix audio problems automatically.
To run the troubleshooter
- In the search box on the taskbar, type audio troubleshooter, select Fix and find problems with playing sound from the results, then select Next.
- Select the device you want to troubleshoot and then continue through the troubleshooter.
You can also launch the troubleshooter from audio Settings. Select Start > Settings > System > Sound > Troubleshoot.
If running the troubleshooter doesn't help, continue to the next tip.
To check for updates
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for updates.
- Do one of the following:
- If the status says "You're up to date, go to the next tip.
- If the status says "Updates are available," select Install now.
- Select the updates you want to install, then select Install.
- Restart your PC and see if your sound is working properly.
If that didn't solve your problem, continue to the next tip.
If you're connecting to an audio device using USB or HDMI, you might need to set that device as the default device.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type control panel, then select it from the results.
- Select Hardware and Sound from the Control Panel, and then select Sound.
- On the Playback tab, right-click the listing for your audio device, select Set as Default Device, and then select OK.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee