cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Reban_Shrestha
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I am facing the sound issue in left speaker.

HP Recommended
HP Spectre X360 15T-df000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear Community, 
I am facing sound distortion problem only with my left speaker and I have tried every thing possible to remove the distortion but I can get over it. So, I decided to replace with a new one. So, can you help me where can I buy the left front speaker for HP Spectre X360 15t-df000.
The reply with the buying link will be highly appreciable.

Hoping for the positive response.

Thanking You.

1 REPLY 1
itsmyname
Level 9
3,604 3,566 139 427
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Reban_Shrestha -- I accessed the HP Warehouse: https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?type=PROD&SearchText=4CJ41AV

and the only listing for "speakers" is: L38123-001, which shows as "N/A" -- not available.

So, could you try searching on eBay or Amazon ???

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation