mirk429
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Internal microphone stopped working

HP Recommended
HP Chromebook x360 - 11-ae110nr
Chrome OS

I purchased my HP Chromebook 2 months ago and all of a sudden the internal microphone stopped working. When using Zoom, the microphone is not picking up sound very well and the sound quality is very poor and hard to hear. When using a wired headset with microphone, the problem is even worse and the sound is hardly audible. I have tested the device and headsets, and the problem is definitely with the Chromebook (not a headset issue). Please assist with how I can send in my device for repair as it is only 2 months old.

1 REPLY 1
Amy123451
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for sharing this question i think the microphoned has been disabled by internal cause please check for it before you do any thing else 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation