Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
09-13-2020 12:57 AM
Product: HP 2000 notebook
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
My laptop's microphone is not working. During a video call I can hear everyone but I'm not audible to anyone. I have already used 'sound recorder' but after recording I cant hear anything that means nothing has been recorded. Please solve this.
I'm using windows 7 (32 bit)
HP 2000 notebook
Product ID : 00426-OEM-8992662-00010
1 REPLY 1
09-15-2020 09:23 AM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
- Step 1: Check the microphone hardware (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating)
- Step 2: Update the audio driver
- Step 3: Use the Troubleshooting tool
- Step 4: Configure the sound settings in Windows
- Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03421813 to complete the troubleshooting step.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community