Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-01-2020 01:17 AM
My microphone has stopped working.
Only one I find in the system right now is Microphone Array that seems to work according to troubleshooting, but whenever I try to use microphone I get message that it doesn´t work.
I have reinstallet Realtek HD Audio Manager, tried to understand how to turn on mic as I do find that it is unplugged...
What do I do? 🙂
07-04-2020 05:08 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
- Step 1: Check the microphone hardware (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating)
- Step 2: Update the audio driver
- Step 3: Use the Troubleshooting tool
- Step 4: Configure the sound settings in Windows
- Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03421813 to complete the troubleshooting step.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community