Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-19-2022 10:11 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP Pavilion 15.6 Inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-Ec2000 (2P6B3AV). Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist better:
- I would like to know if the notebook PC beeps when it's on or when you try to power on?
- Does it beep randomly when playing a game?
- Did the issue begin after you installed any software or PC Game?
While you respond to that, Let's perform a power reset: (Reference Video)
- Turn off the computer.
- Disconnect the AC adapter.
- Remove any discs from the disc drive.
- Remove memory cards from the card reader slot.
- Disconnect all nonessential peripheral devices, such as printers, scanners, external hard drives, and USB flash drives.
- With the AC adapter unplugged, press and hold the power button for approximately 15 seconds.
- Reconnect the AC adapter, and then turn on the computer.
Run Windows Update (Reference Video)
- select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates. If updates are available, install them.
Update the PC with HP Support Assistant
- Use HP Support Assistant to find and install updates, including BIOS updates, for your computer with Windows.
- In Windows, search for and open HP Support Assistant, or click the app icon in the taskbar.
- If the app is not installed on your computer, download the latest version from the HP Support Assistant website.
- On the My Dashboard tab, find your computer, and then click Updates.
- Wait while HP Support Assistant analyzes the system.
- After the analysis completes, select the listed updates, download and install the updates, and then follow any on-screen instructions.
- If prompted, restart the computer, and then close the tool.
If the issue persists, then please follow the steps mentioned in this document
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community