TienNgo
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Loud BEEP on right side when i play video

HP Recommended
Spectre x360 Convertible blx103ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

please help as my audio no longer works, woke up to turn on my spotify to start the day upon playing, i hear a loud beep unsure i did diagnostics nothing turning up updated drivers nothing, I cant figure this out please help !
Tien

Lap top is about a year old,
Running windows 10 64

3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,684 93,341 12,271 26,101
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TienNgo 

What is your machine actually ? Spectre x360 Convertible blx103ca does not ring any bell.  Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
TienNgo
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi sorry my mistake i went off someone elses post, the model is hp spectre x360 15-bl108ca

TienNgo
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@banhien 
I followed the few other recommended uninstall of drivers and reinstalling the audio service pack that you had mentioned and it had not corrected the issue... are there any other approaches to this issue ?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation