28 24 1 3
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

Low volume HP probook Windows 10, IDT

HP Recommended
Probook 6570B
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Not sure anyone else is having the same issues but thought should mention, I'm getting low volume from chrome, thought it was a total system thing but after hours of going through settings and restarts, google chrome for some reason returns a low volume, netflix, vlc and sky go all seem to be fine, must admit, I up'd the equaliser settings on vlc and everything but chrome is as loud as I want it. be.

Very interested to see what anyone makes of it because chrome has a massive hearing issue

4 REPLIES 4
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
89,514 89,392 11,465 24,602
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@rezoloot 

Did you upgrade your machine to Windows 10 ? Please download and install

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71886.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
rezoloot
Author
Level 2
28 24 1 3
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All thats does is remove current idt and the new fails halfway through install, I then have to restore, I think its a chrome issue

0 Kudos
rezoloot
Author
Level 2
28 24 1 3
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

found this and it raises volume by 25 percent.equalizer for chrome

Its definitely chrome, I've been going out my mind, googles going to be having a convo they don't want tomorrow, will let you know

0 Kudos
rezoloot
Author
Level 2
28 24 1 3
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Equalizer for chrome, brilliant, works a treat

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation